Shapewear How To Choose
Shapewear has always had a bad rap for being too tight, uncomfortable and leaves the wearer breathless. The fact is the discomfort could be due to the choosing the wrong size or the incorrect style for the body type. There are different types of shapewear in the market and choosing the best one for your shape may be a little daunting especially if you are new in the shapewear world.
Shapewear can help to smooth and define the shape of the bodies. There is shapewear specifically designed for the midsection like full body shapewear and waist cincher. Then there are shapewear for lifting the derriere such as butt lifter pants. For those who want some extra help to burn the excess fat on the belly, wearing the latex compression band will be the ideal choice.
If you are unsure where to begin, well. read on to explore a variety of shapewear types and their many benefits to help you feel your absolute best.
What Is Your Trouble Area?
Find out what your body type is in order to identify your trouble area. Women’s shapes are defined as follows:-
- Round figure where you have narrow shoulders and hips, with fuller bust and torso. Your trouble spot will be the waist.
- Curvy figure or pear-shaped figure is where your hips are wider than the upper half of the body. Your concern will be enhancing the bust while keeping the hips and thighs under control.
- Hourglass figure where your waist is smaller than the hips and bust. Your trouble spot is curve control.
- Straight figure where your shoulders, waist, bust and hips are about the same size. Your concern would be adding curves in the right places.
- Inverted triangle figure is where the upper half of the body is larger than the hips. Your trouble area is defining the waist and softening the shoulder.
Based on the above, you can determine your body type and figure out which areas of your body need slimming, smoothing and shaping.
Shaper shorts are high-waisted and smooths the tummy and waist. As it reaches mid-thigh, it can also provide thigh slimming support too. This black shaper shorts features double layer control panel compresses the tummy and streamlines the waist. It has flexible steel bone to prevent rolling down. The perfect choice for women who want to smooth the tummy and minimize visible panty lines.
Full bodysuits offer the all-in-one coverage from the bust and upper back to the lower bottom area. Usually bunching occurs beneath the bra and on top of our underwear, and with the bodyshaper shapewear, you can get rid of these problems. This wholesale shapewear is the perfect choice for those with inverted triangle figure and those who want an all-over sleeker physique.